Do you use toll roads and have to make pay toll bills? If you`re a resident of North East Texas area and have to pay your Toll bill, so don’t worry. Just visit paynetrmatoll.com and that’s it. Those use toll roads without having a valid TxTag, TollTag or EZ Tag will receive toll bills through the Pay by Mail program. :
Users can pay their toll bills through toll bill payment center through various ways. They can choose any way and pay their toll bills. Toll bill payment center allows its users to pay their toll bills, through different ways.
- Pay Toll Bills Online
- Pay Toll Bills by Mail
- Pay Toll Bills by Phone
Pay Toll Bills by Person In order to pay toll bills through online portal, user must have six-character reference number and license plate number. Also, they must have credit/debit card through which they can make payment online.
paynetrmatoll.com – Procedure to Pay Netrma Toll Bills:
In order to pay toll bills through Toll Bill Payment Center, you just have to follow the given below steps:
- Open any internet browser, make sure that internet connection is working properly
- Then go to paynetrmatoll.com.
- Click on the button, “Payment Option”.
- There it will show you the list of option available to pay your toll bills.
- If anyone is interested in paying toll bills by Mail, then they have to mail their payments with details to “Municipal Services Bureau, NETRMA Processing, PO BOX 16777, Austin, TX 78761-6777”.
- If anyone is interested in paying toll bills by phone, then they have to call at (888) 923-2808 and pay toll bill by using Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit or debit card.
- If anyone is interested in paying toll bills online, then they have to go to the option “Bill Search/Pay Online”.
- Then click on the option “Pay by Plate”.
- Give your reference number, plate number, date and agree to terms and conditions.
- Go to the option, “Click to Continue” to complete this process. So don’t wait anymore and pay your toll bills within 30 days through paynetrmatoll.com.
About Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Authority:
Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Authority (government agency) was formed in 2002 and is assigned with the task of collecting toll payments in the counties of Williamson and Travis.